1 (6oz) container Gills’ diced red onions
1 English cucumber
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 bunch cilantro
¼ cup rice wine vinegar
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the cucumber into thin thin rounds, and slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Combine cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and diced onions in a bowl.
- Remove cilantro leaves and add to the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl whisk together vinegar, oil and sugar, add to the bowl as a dressing and serve immediately.
This salad is classic, light, cooling, and easy to make at home.