Easy Pickled Red Onions
1 cup Gills' sliced red onion
½ cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup warm water
1 tbsp sugar
1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- Combine vinegar, water, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together until sugar and salt is fully dissolved.
- Place onion in a mason jar.
- Pour vinegar mixture over the onions and let sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour (only if you are in a rush). It is preferred you let them sit for a day.
- Store in your refrigerator in a covered bowl or Ball Jar.