Last modified: December __, 2019
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Sites or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Sites, or provide any information about yourself to us (including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use). If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see the “Your California Privacy Rights” section below for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Sites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified (such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites, and usage details.
We collect information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Sites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Sites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Sites, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Sites;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys and contests;
- Your requests for newsletters or other publications;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Sites and of the fulfillment of your orders. Your search queries on the Sites.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Sites, we may also collect details of your visits to our Sites, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Sites may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Sites statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Sites content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Sites and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Sites. Web beacons used by us on the Sites collect your IP address information, your internet provider name (or your company name if you host your own server).
We may receive your personal information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sites and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Sites, products, and services;
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business;
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Sites, products, and services;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. For more information, see the “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” section below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may also disclose personal information that you provide via the Sites to the following third parties:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide information to us;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation;
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative on their website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You can review and change your personal information updating that information or by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see “Your California Privacy Rights” section below for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at 800-348-2255.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, and consult our Privacy Notice for California Residents below.
We have data security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.