1 Gills Red Onion
½ cup cilantro, plus some for garnish
3 cloves garlic
Tajín, to taste
Salt, to taste
1. Turn on the grill to medium-high heat. Oil the grates, and clean thoroughly.
2. Break down the peaches, pineapple and onion into quarters.
3. Slice the jalapeño in half lengthwise, and remove the seeds and membrane.
4. Grill the peaches, pineapple and onion quarters and jalapeño halves until well charred and slightly soft.
5. Place all the ingredients into a blender, and pulse to mix. The salsa will end up chunky, not smooth.
6. Taste for seasoning, and garnish with cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.