¾ cup Gills’ diced celery and onion blend
1 lb cooked chicken breasts, cubed
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 lemon zested and juiced
¼ cup tarragon
1 tsp curry powder
1 cup red seedless grapes
salt and pepper to taste
- Cut 1 lb of cooked chicken into ½” cubes. *To speed up prep time, you can purchase pre-cooked chicken breasts from your grocery story deli
- Create your dressing base using a medium-sized mixing bowl add mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, chopped tarragon, curry powder and salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- Slice grapes into thin rounds or quarters (slicing optional). Add grapes to the celery and onion blend.
- Add cubed chicken breast to the bowl of dressing.
- Toss and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
Serve as a side salad or on a sandwich. Enjoy!