2 cups Gills’ sliced red onions
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp stone ground mustard
1 pork loin trimmed and cleaned
1 cup orange juice
2 cloves garlic
1 bunch cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
- Turn your grill to high heat.
- Make pork marinade by mixing together honey and mustard and adding a pinch of salt and pepper to the bowl. Rub marinade all over the pork loin until completely coated (you can do this the day before for better results).
- Place onions into a Ziploc bag and add the orange juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Slice the garlic cloves as thin as possible and add to the bag along with the juice and zest of two lemons and one roughly chopped bunch of cilantro.
- Reduce grill heat to medium-low, and sear the pork loin on all sides. Cook pork loin for about 20-30 minutes depending on weight, until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- Remove and let rest before slicing. While pork is resting, pull onion out of the bag and grill gently for about 5 minutes, being careful to prevent onions from falling through the grill rack.
- Slice pork loin and elegantly platter; garnish the pork slices with Gills’ diced red onions.